Open to Public
You can help Eggleston and get a used vehicle through our Auto Auction. Vehicles are available for preview from 9 am to 4 pm the Friday before the auction. Registration for the auction is on Friday and Saturday, with the auction beginning promptly at 9 am.
Below are the rules and regulations, and some tips if this is your first auto auction.
- Select at least three vehicles for to bid on
- Write down the lot numbers of the vehicles
- Evaluate your choices during the preview.
- Prior to auction read all rules and regulations
- Know your maximum bid amount for each vehicle
- Insure you have a method of payment
- Verify that you have transportation for the vehicle
Auction Rules and Regulations
Read all rules carefully prior to auction to receive a valid bidder number as you will be held to these terms before, during and following the auction.
- All registered bidders must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid US Driver's License.
- Dealers must submit dealer license, if applicable.
- Acquiring a bidding number implies an understanding and agreement to follow all of Eggleston's rules and regulations; registered bidders are responsible for all bids under their number. All sales are final.
- In order to receive a bidder's number you must leave a $200 deposit and valid driver's license or a major credit card as a deposit.
- Only lot employees are authorized to remove keys from vehicles and to drive cars while on lot. After the auction begins vehicles are not to be started.
- We do not provide temporary tags for vehicles.
- Eggleston Automotive Center reserves the right to refuse any and all bids. The Auctioneer and/or Eggleston reserves the right to set starting bids or minimum acceptable offers.
- All vehicles are sold completely "AS/IS" "Where/IS". No warranties are expressed or implied.
- No children are allowed on the auction lot if unattended.
- Payments are to be made by cash, money order or certified funds.
- All vehicles must be paid in full by 4 pm the Wednesday following the auction. No vehicles will be released to any buyer until full payment has been received.
- Failure to pick up vehicles by Wednesday will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- A processing fee of $50 will be charged for each vehicle purchased. Failure to abide by auction rules and regulations may result in permanent suspension from future auctions. You will be given a copy of the rules and regulations during registration.