Document Conversion, Shredding and Storage
Eggleston offers affordable conversion of hardcopy paper documents into easily stored, readily accessible industry standard digital images. This process of converting documents is in strict accordance with regulations, procedures, and guidelines for all of our customers.
Are you tired of searching for paper files? Our document conversion service allows you to be able to search all of your files from the comfort of your desk – at work or home.
We offer a range of options for scanning your records. We have collaborated with DOMA Technologies for over 5 years to give customers immediate access to their records using secure cloud storage technology. We offer searchable PDF conversion in over 30 different languages!
- Secure Pickup – your boxes will be manifested and loaded onto our trucks.
- Prepare documents – Remove staples, clips and bindings.
- Scan and Index – Scan the documents and index (naming) according to your specifications.
- Quality Control – We review all document before they are stored.
- Customer Access – Access is easy from your work or home computer
Secure Document Shredding
We also offer secure, state-of-the-art document shredding services, serving agencies of the U. S. Government (unclassified), medical practices, law firms and many other industries.
Your material is shredded at our secure facility using a strictly controlled and rigorously secure process. Your containers stay locked until they reach our facility. After your material has been shredded, we send you a certificate of destruction for your files. If desired, customers are welcome to visit our secure shredding facility and witness the process.
In order to best meet your needs, we offer a flexible service program based on an analysis of your current paper use and disposal needs.
- Several styles of security containers available.
- Scheduled service to suit your needs.
- Serving commercial and residential customers
- Shredding and disposal of documents, MRIs and X-Rays.
- Certified destruction of all materials.
- Bonded and fully insured.
- Secure facilities; 24/7 alarm, extensive surveillance.
- Background checks and drug testing of all personnel.
- Free estimates on all jobs.
- Scheduled pick up service.
- Drop off locations on the Southside and Peninsula.
- Witnessed destruction by appointment.
- Recycling of all shredded papers.
- Destruction that meets or exceeds NAID standards.
Weekly and Monthly Service available
We can tailor a schedule for pickup, secure transportation and complete destruction of your documents. Pricing depends on the volume and frequency. We provide locked storage containers for use in a secure location on your premises.
Eggleston can safely and securely store your documents and provides expedient and confidential retrieval of your materials.
For questions and additional information call our corporate office at 757-858-8011.