- Must have an intellectual or Developmental disability
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be eligible for Intellectual Disabilities (ID) Waiver, Individual and Family Support (DS) Waiver, CSB Contract, or Private Funding.
Directors of Support Services
- Trained and holds current CPR/ First Aid certification
- Trained and holds current Medication Management certification – 32-hour course
- Trained and holds current CHOI (behavior management) certification
- Cleared through a criminal background investigation and drug testing
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in supporting individuals with disabilities
Accreditation and Licensure:
Eggleston Services, Inc. Support Services Programs are CARF accredited in Community Integration Services. It is also licensed to provide Day Support Services through the VA Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
3525 North Military Highway
Norfolk, Virginia 23518