For over 68 years Eggleston has provided education, training, and employment for persons with disabilities. Our latest annual report will give you a comprehensive view of our operations, the impact on the individuals we serve, and how we are Embracing the Future for our neighbors in Hampton Roads.
Did You Know
Since 1955 Eggleston has been serving adults with disabilities in a variety of ways. Check out our new tri-fold to learn more about the wide variety of services and programs we offer.
Mission & History
We help individuals with disabilities gain independence, confidence and increased feelings of self-worth through on-the-job training and stable, rewarding work opportunities.
When Eggleston opened in 1955 as the Tidewater Vocational Center, we served only seven individuals with disabilities. Today, we serve hundreds through 33 programs and 22 locations, and our services expand every year.
- Click here to view Title VI Notice Financial Document
- Click here to view Title VI Complaint Form Financial Document
- Click here to view Title VI Complaint Procedures Financial Document
- Click here to view ADA Notice Financial Document
- Click here to view ADA Complaint Form Financial Document
- Click here to view ADA Complaint Procedures Financial Document
Send Us a Message
Have a question about our services? Contact us today!