Brain Injury Services
- Individual must have documented evidence of a brain injury which occurred after birth.
- Individual must be at least 18 years of age.
- Individual must reside in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, or Virginia Beach.
- Individual must sign a release for obtaining necessary assessment information. If the Case Manager believes the individual has a problem with drugs and/or alcohol, he/she must participate in a substance abuse evaluation and must be willing to follow treatment recommendations.
- If the Case Manager believes that the individual is a danger to him/herself or others, the individual must participate in a mental health evaluation and must be willing to follow treatment recommendations.
For more information contact Joann Mancuso, Program Director
Joann Mancuso, CBISProgram Director, Beacon House 3808C Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23452