- Must have a Developmental disability
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a recipient of one of the following: Community Living (CL) Medicaid Waiver, Family and Individual Supports Medicaid Waiver (FIS), Building Independence (BI) Medicaid Waiver, CSB Contract, or Private Funding.
- Ability to benefit from services, including willingness to participate in community experiences, provided in group settings with the levels of staffing provided under current funding structures.
- Medical needs do not necessitate skilled nursing care during program hours
- Must be medically stable prior to admission including free from communicable diseases that pose a serious threat as defined by public health authorities (ex. Tuberculosis)
- Must not be deemed a threat to self or others (including no recent history of aggressive or violent behavior).
- Not abusing drugs or alcohol.
- Must submit required intake paperwork for admission.
Eggleston provides residential community based living options for individuals who have a primary diagnosis of intellectual disabilities. Our focus is to develop outcome areas consistent with growth empowerment, achievement and personal freedom!
The advantage of selecting living options through Eggleston is that services are person centered, incorporating the individuals’ dreams, wishes and talents. The individuals supported have many opportunities to be active members in the community, creating more natural supports and lasting friendships.
Eggleston currently provides three Residential Service options:
In all areas of service, Eggleston provides training to all staff that is in alignment with what is required and well beyond. Each area where we provide service has highly trained managers overseeing teams to ensure everyone’s success. Our teams and management look for top-of-their-field staff to become our Direct Support Professionals. A successful member of any of our teams is someone who is naturally great with people, happy, compassionate, kind and energetic. Our Direct Support Professionals provide support to individuals in leading self-directed lives and contributing to the community. DSP’s also provide support with activities related to daily living and encourage positive attitudes, thinking and behaviors that enhance community inclusion!
Services are provided twenty four hours a day, 365 days per year. Our caring and professional direct support teams receive extensive training and credentialing prior to providing services. Eggleston is committed to providing an atmosphere of individual self-expression while retaining the dignity and respect of all consumers. If you think you could be a wonderful additional to our Residential Services Team Click here and apply today!
Meet Our Team
- Trained and holds current CPR/ First Aid certification
- Trained and holds current Medication Management certification – 32 hour course
- Trained and holds current CHOI (behavior management) certification
- Cleared through criminal background investigation and drug testing
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in supporting individuals with disabilities