Click here to view current Auction List
Open to the Public
You can help support Eggleston’s mission by purchasing a vehicle at our vehicle auction. Auctions are held every other Saturday at the Eggleston Automotive Center. Vehicles are available for preview from 9 am to 4 pm the Friday before each auction. You may register for our auction at any time but must be registered prior to making a bid. Doors open at 8AM and the auction begins promptly at 9 am.
Below are the rules and regulations, and some tips if this is your first auto auction.
- Come to the auction preview days prior to auction day
- Evaluate vehicles that may interest you; they are sold “as is”.
- Prior to the auction review all rules and regulations
- Register in advance to avoid delays the morning of the auction
- Bring proper ID and funds to cover the registration fee (We accept cash, certified check, money order and major credit cards).
- Eggleston does not offer temporary tags
Auction Rules and Regulations
Read all rules carefully prior to auction to receive a valid bidder number as you will be held to these terms before, during and following the auction.
- All registered bidders must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid ID.
- Acquiring a bidding number implies an understanding and agreement to follow all of Eggleston’s rules and regulations. Registered bidders are responsible for all bids under their number. All sales are final.
- In order to receive a bidder’s number you must leave a $200 deposit. Bidders are encouraged to use a major credit card or cash as a deposit.
- Eggleston Automotive Center reserves the right to refuse any and all bids. The Auctioneer and/or Eggleston reserves the right to set starting bids or minimum acceptable offers.
- All vehicles are sold completely “As is, Where is”. No warranties are expressed or implied.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- We accept cash, money order or certified funds.
- All vehicles must be paid in full by 4 pm the Wednesday following the auction. No vehicles will be released to any buyer until full payment has been received. Failure to pick up vehicles by Wednesday will result in forfeiture of deposit unless storage arrangements have been made.
- A processing fee of $75 will be charged for each vehicle purchased.
- Failure to abide by auction rules and regulations may result in permanent suspension from future auctions. You will be given a copy of the rules and regulations during registration.
- Bidders who win multiple lots are responsible for payment on all vehicles sold to them.