Have you ever been to one of our vehicle auctions? Come and enjoy all the fun with a large group of people getting great deals on pre-owned vehicles! We have seen many interesting items fly off our lot as well like boats and lawnmowers! Want some auction tips for your first time out?
- Come to the auction preview days prior to auction day
- Evaluate vehicles that may interest you; they are sold “as is”.
- Prior to the auction review all rules and regulations
- Register in advance to avoid delays the morning of the auction
- Eggleston does not offer temporary tags
- Bring proper ID and funds to cover the registration fee. We accept cash, certified check, money order and major credit cards (3% charge applies).
- Tow vehicles from our sale to your residence or a repair facility to avoid unforeseen issues when leaving the auction
- Bring someone who is knowledgeable about cars to the preview to assist you in the evaluation of the vehicles, if you are not able to perform an evaluation
View our vehicle list before each auction right here: https://www.egglestonservices.org/vehicle-auction/